Gamify wellbeing to make your people feel awesome.
Challenge your community to walk 50k steps to plant trees in the rainforest, team up to reach a million steps for a team-building event, run 10km for an exclusive offer from adidas, or any other challenge you come up with! Join a growing community of brands that see 80%+ engagement on their wellbeing campaigns with No Big Deal. Movement and achievement are secret weapons to feeling better, let’s use them.
Your people and their lives are dynamic, their wellbeing platform should be too.
Create diverse wellbeing campaigns that offer something for everyone, no matter what motivates them or how they feel on a particular day. No Big Deal lets you create unlimited individual or team challenges that adapt to each individual’s mood, keeping your initiatives fresh, fun, and engaging.
Keep it fresh and relevant
Not everyone is the same, create diverse campaigns to keep wellbeing initiatives interesting and fresh for everyone. The only limit is your creativity and our portfolio of 70+ partners.
Be your mood
No Big Deal listens to user’s emotions to customize their experience and daily wellbeing activities to what will make them feel better. Empathy goes a long way.
Bring people together
Create challenges for teams in your community, or one big group for your whole company. It has never been so important to achieve things together (even virtually), plus everyone loves a bit of healthy competition watching the leaderboard!
4. Watch your ESG impact
Visualize the impact you have on your people and the planet through your campaigns. Use the self-service online business portal to manage all your campaigns and analytics.
How does it work?
Create your campaigns in minutes – combine our experience in what works best with your relationship with your people. Let's make something that’s fun, motivating, and engaging.
Create running or walking challenges for individuals, teams, or your entire community to work towards a common goal. Users will be able to watch their own progress and their colleagues as they work together and potentially compete, just a tiny bit.
Use incentives to gamify the challenges! Some great options are contributions to sustainability initiatives, rewards from No Big Deal partners, or internal rewards for your employees. The best challenges let your employees work together and celebrate their achievement together.
Track your campaigns to see your impact and analyze what works. Maybe your teams love sustainability initiatives, maybe they love teaming up with their business unit and competing against the others, or maybe they love coming together to achieve something amazing. Anything is possible.
Choose the movement that fits your business.
We offer a range of pricing options to meet the needs of all businesses. Get started by choosing any of the package below!
- Turn your customer journey into a wellbeing experience for which your brand and products are the achievement
- Pick an exclusive offer for the community
- Create a wellbeing challenge to achieve it
- Redeem the promotion for users via our payment platform, your e-commerce site, or in-store with a QR code scanner.
No Planet B
- Turn your CSR initiatives into community movements that support wellbeing
- Choose a cause you would like to support, such as planting trees, cleaning the ocean, or supporting refugees
- Create a wellbeing challenge which users achieve to drive donations to the cause
- See your impact on people, the planet, and your brand.
- Make workplace wellness a gamified, engaging experience that brings your workforce together
- Create customised wellbeing challenges for employees and teams
- Take advantage of exclusive No Big Deal offers, or get creative to provide internal rewards
- Promote digital balance, community, and activity among your workforce
The Social Dilemma: Game's the same, just got m...
Netflix's documentary "The Social Dilemma" is accelerating an important discussion around the (un)ethics of social media's use for marketing. It's far from the first time people's attention is being exploited but the impact now is unprecedented. A...
September 30, 2020
Optimise your time by adopting 5 simple habits
Every entrepreneur will tell you that their scarcest, most valuable resource is time. Managing it properly is a very powerful skill that can set your business apart. To launch, grow, and scale a startup, founders are always working against the clo...
September 01, 2020
COVID-19 pivot: Adapting our solution
The pandemic has overturned companies and principles established for years. As a response, No Big Deal needed to reflect and pivot to fit into the changes our startup new lockdown policies as well as the new ways of living. In this article, we des...
September 01, 2020