Your privacy is important to us and this policy outlines the personal data we collect, how we process it, and for what purpose.
No Big Deal SA (“NBD”,"us", "we", or "our") operates the website www.nobigdeal.io (the "Site") as well as the No Big Deal application (the "App"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and App.
Without collecting, processing, and using your Personal Information we will not be able to provide you with the NBD products and services. Therefore, it is important that you read this policy document carefully so you fully understand your rights. Your rights are also safeguarded by GDPR under which jurisdiction we operate and provide our products and services.
What data do we collect?
NBD collects the following data:
- Personal identification information such as name, email address, password, phone number, date of birth, profile picture and gender.
- Your friends' email addresses in the case of a referral.
- Your geolocation data.
- Your physical movement using the in-built pedometer of your device, Google Fit or Apple HealthKit.
- Your device info such as IP address and unique device identifier.
- Information from your contact with us when using our customer support.
- Your account information such as credentials including passwords.
- Information we obtain from other sources such as Apple and Google.
- Information relating to your use of the app such as rewards viewed, challenges completed, rewards purchased, rewards redeemed, etc.
- Your session information (screens visited, interaction patterns and device details) obtained through third party software (e.g. UXCam)
- Your physical address to deliver goods purchased directly to your place
- Your payment details to be used for future purchase
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide NBD with most of the data we collect. For instance, we collect data and process data when you:
- Register for our products or services when downloading and using the App.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use our Application and Platform.
- View our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily enter information such as your name, email address, and physical address in order to handle shipping, when using the payment service offered for certain rewards. We do not collect your credit card details (see below for more information).
In order to simplify our products and services, we provide the option of using your already existing Apple or Google account to log in and registering for our products and services. This means we may also receive your data indirectly from these third party sources.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process and manage your account.
- Process and manage your purchase order.
- Provide you with special offers on products and services we think you might like based on your usage of our products and services.
- Enhance your NBD experience using our products and services.
- Grant you with rewards based on your performance.
- Perform user research and profiling.
- Investigate potential frauds and cheat.
- Create user leaderboard.
- Handle potential disputes between users.
- Generate analytics reports.
- Fix issues with our products and services.
- Provide you with support or answer any questions you raised.
- Verify your age.
NBD will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services through our products and services. If lawfully required to do so, we will also share your data with the authorities.
The payment platform service is fully managed by Stripe, and NBD cannot see, store, or access any personal information relating to any purchase you make. We do store a token related to the session, but this token is anonymised and does not contain any personal information related to you and your purchase.
How do we store your data?
NBD securely stores your data on an encrypted AWS (Amazon Web Services) server and we protect the security of your information during transmission from our website or application by using encryption protocols and software. NBD securely stores your data on AWS.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we adopt extra care in keeping it secure and prevent any unauthorised access in accordance to application data protection policies and laws. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
NBD will send you information about products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop NBD from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
NBD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request NBD for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small admin fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that NBD correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NBD to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that NBD erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that NBD restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to NBD processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that NBD transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to opt-out – You have the right to stop receiving our communications by modifying your preference in the setting section of the application.
What are Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Ensure your customer experience is consistent and convenient
- Measure and optimise our website performance
- Provide you with the adequate levels of support
- Generate appropriate advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytical – Our Company uses these cookies to recognise and track visitors on our website as well as measure its performance and optimise it.
We also use Google Analytics, an analytic service that collects your IP addresses to protect the security of our website and to provide a sense of the user demographics and usage behaviour.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +35 2 691 108 613
Or write to us at: 9, Rue du Laboratoire, L-1911 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that NBD has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. In Luxembourg this is the CNPD (Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données).
Tel: (+352) 26 10 60 -1